Monday, November 16, 2015

The Cat's Pajamas - WINTER BLOG HOP

Thanks for joining us at


Can you believe it is finally here?!  Release Day! Time to get your paws inky and join in on all this creative fun.  I have one more card to share with you as my reign as Swanky Stamper comes to a close.

I used the First Christmas stamp set and Easy Stitched Bow CutUp, and a lot of masking.
I love how Sprinkles is peeking out of the box. It reminds me of when my son had been asking for a kitten and for his birthday we had put his new kitten in a wrapped box.  She was only in there for a few minutes, but I don't think she has ever forgiven us.
Here are the new products I used:


The only thing better than new stamps and dies is new stamps and dies ON SALE and this is a GREAT sale! 

Hope you are enjoying TCP's Winter Bloghop so far. There are a lot more fabulous and adorable projects ahead.

You should have come from Brenda's blog. If not, head on over Lori's blog to start at the beginning of the hop.

Now head on over to kitty Julie and see what she has created for your enjoyment!




7 comments:

  1. Just ADORABLE, June! Wonderful coloring. This card just makes me laugh! Thank you so much for joining us during Sneaky Peek Week. Your cards and projects were amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute and fun card. Thank you so much for being a great swanky stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. June, thanks so much for joining us! I have LOVED looking at your wonderful creations and this one included! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great humorous card! I think Poochie's in for a big surprise! It's been so great seeing all your TCP creations during Sneaky Peek week. They've all been wonderful. Congrats on being TCP's Swanky Stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Congrats on being SS, doesn't it go just to fast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEE so cute June! The papers give it such a sweet feel. Thanks for joining us this month on all the Sneaky Peeks!

    ReplyDelete