June here, bringing you more blog-hopping fun with Quick Quotes and Clear Scraps. Hope you have been enjoying all the great inspiration and projects this week.
Clear Scraps products are new to me, but after working with them - WOW - I love them! They make pages come together effortlessly with amazing results! Check it out:
I had forgotten how stunning alcohol inks look on acrylic, like stained glass. It has a mixed media feel without all the mess and drying time. Check out the before and after coloring:
Although this layout looks time consuming, it really was fast and easy. Here is my process:
- Color Clear Scraps' XOXO Acrylic Layout frame with 4 colors of Ranger's alcohol inks & blending solution on a felt pad. Just dab it on. (Seriously, this just took a few minutes.)
- Print 4 photos using Cannon's Selphy CP1200 printer. Trim to fit.
- Cut a loopy border from Quick Quotes' Mulbury 103 and edge with Royal Blue PowderPuff Ink.
- Attach Clear Scraps' frame, photos and border to Windsong 103 paper. (I used vellum adhesive to attach the acrylic frame.)
- Die cut 2 large, 9 medium & 9 small flowers out of Quick Quotes' Mulberry 102 & 103. Edge with Royal Blue & Violet PowderPuff Inks. Layer, glue them together and add gem centers.
- Adhere flowers and word phrases from Quick Quotes' Mulberry Quotes & Phrases sheet in 3 clusters around the page.
- Add silver glitter letters to hearts for the title, and add journaling. Done! See, fast and easy.
Quick Quotes Products:
Mulberry Paper Pack and Quotes & Phrases
Windsong Paper Pack
PowderPuff Chalking Inks: Royal Blue & Violet
Cannon Selphy CP1200 Wireless Compact Photo Printer
Clear Scraps Product:
XOXOX 12x12 Acrylic Layout
Ranger Alcohol Inks - Stream, Cranberry, Eggplant, Silver
Poppy Stamp's Stitched Bloom Trio
Martha Stewart border punch
Heidi Swapp silver glitter letters
Thanks so much for stopping by, and happy hopping!