Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Starry Santa card

Hello and Welcome!

I love playing with all my fun Christmas products. So even though Christmas is over, I decided to keep making cards and get a jump start on next year! Here is a fun Santa card:


I love the My Favorite Things Starry Circle diecut, as it makes a great background. And this fun-loving Santa from MFT's Jingle All The Way stamp set is one of my favorites. I colored him with Zig watercolor markers. The sentiment is from MFT's Trim A Tree stamp set.

This card is entered in:
  • The "Star Power" Blueprints Challenge at MFT Card Challenges
  • The "Party!" Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
  • The "Party Time!" Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp

Happy holidays,
-june

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Party Time” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!!! Love this cute little Santa!!!
    Thank you for playing along with us over simon says stamp monday challenge!!
    We all hope to see you again soon and we all wish you an AMAZING and CREATIVE 2018!
    Love, Zoey

    ReplyDelete