Our Thanksgiving tradition is for everyone to make a favorite dish to share. I thought it would be a good keepsake to create a page that included the recipes we used and photos of this occasion.
Most of the page is pretty simple, keeping the focus on the photo and recipes. I used Sonata and Windsong papers and quotes.
To make the recipe mini album:
- cut five 6" x 3.5" rectangles from Windsong 102
- attach each rectangle to the page with washi tape on left side, spacing each card an inch apart
- cut one 6" x 3.5" rectangle from Sonta 100
- die cut the center to make a frame
- attach to the top of the first Windsong rectangle
- add title and embellishments
- add recipe cards and photos
- attach tabs
All of the pictures were printed with my Canon Selphy photo printer. The photos in the recipe album are mini prints. If you want a tutorial of how to make them, you can find it here.
Quick Quotes Products:
Windsong Paper Pack
Windsong Quotes & Phrases
Selphy CP1200 Wireless Compact Photo Printer
Selphy High-Capacity Color Ink/Paper set
I really like how this page turned out and will be making a similar one with our holiday cookie recipes.
Thanks for stopping by,