Hope you enjoyed your holiday. Now that all the gifts are open, it's time for Thank you's (insert kids groaning here). Great news for me though, as I get to make more cards! So here is one inspired by several challenges going on today:
I was inspired by Papertrey's fun mood board and used their Delightful Dahlias stamp set for the embossed leaves & tag. The layout is based on a sketch at My Favorite Things and I used MFT's Celebrate Big for the sentiment. Plus the Add a Flourish and Sunflower dies are by Cheery Lynn. The shiny gold foil and pattern papers are by DCWV, the embossing powders are by Zing & Stampendous, and the leaves are colored in with a green Souffle pen.
This card is entered in the following challenges:
- Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge #216 "Thank You Theme"
- The December 2015 Blog Hop at Papertrey Ink
- Wednesday Sketch Challenge 260 at MFT Card Challenges
- The "Make It Sparkle" Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The "Owl I Want for Christmas" link party at Paper Issues
Well it is time to start digging out the house from the chaos (more groans from the kids) and enjoying the fun, new gifts.