Sunday, January 31, 2016

Broadcasting Live Layout

Hello and Welcome!

I was so excited when the local radio station KDWB called to interview my son about his YouTube channel- GEOSWARP. Tyler sounded so poised and professional.

I really wanted this layout to be special so I used Kaisercraft's Off The Wall collection and Kaiser's January layout sketch. The Off The Wall collection was perfect with the radios, the video game icons (my son's channel is all about video games), and the masculine edgy look. Here is the layout:


And here is a detail of Kaiser's fun matching die cut Collectables:



This is Kaiser's January sketch:
 KC JAN challenge

This page is entered in the following contests:


-june

4 comments:

  1. great layout, thanks for joining in at Kaisercraft Challenge this month, best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi June! you must be so very proud of your son, congrats to him! what a fun tribute to his special day, luv the photo and your embellies! so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this collection and you have used it beautifully. Wishing you luck with the Kasiercraft challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout..what a great memory to scrap. Thank you for sharing with us at Kaisercraft : ) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete