Papertrey Ink has a really fun Make It Monday this week - turning money into card elements. For my adult son, who is a financial analyst, I thought this would be a perfect birthday card!
I folded a $20 bill into the shirt and hand cut the tie. The sentiment is Papertrey Ink's die-cut from "Wet Paint" and stamp from "Delightful Dahlias." The papers are from Fancy Pants. The notebook edge is a die from Taylored Expressions. I was inspired to add the felt glasses from my stash by the challenges over at Simon Says Stamp. I also added a stitched border around the dark blue dotted paper using Simon Says Stamp die "Bundle of Stitched Shapes."
This card is entered in:
- The "Felt That" Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The Simon Says Stamp "Fun with Felt" Wednesday challenge
- Make It Monday 249 at Papertrey Ink
- Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge 36
- The CFC148 "Birthday Boy" challenge at CAS-ual Fridays