Clear Scraps products are new to me, but after working with them - WOW - I love them! They make pages come together effortlessly with amazing results! Check it out:
I had forgotten how stunning alcohol inks look on acrylic, like stained glass. It has a mixed media feel without all the mess and drying time. Check out the before and after coloring:
Although this layout looks time consuming, it really was fast and easy. Here is my process:
- Color Clear Scraps' XOXO Acrylic Layout frame with 4 colors of Ranger's alcohol inks & blending solution on a felt pad. Just dab it on. (Seriously, this just took a few minutes.)
- Print 4 photos using Cannon's Selphy CP1200 printer. Trim to fit.
- Cut a loopy border from Quick Quotes' Mulbury 103 and edge with Royal Blue PowderPuff Ink.
- Attach Clear Scraps' frame, photos and border to Windsong 103 paper. (I used vellum adhesive to attach the acrylic frame.)
- Die cut 2 large, 9 medium & 9 small flowers out of Quick Quotes' Mulberry 102 & 103. Edge with Royal Blue & Violet PowderPuff Inks. Layer, glue them together and add gem centers.
- Adhere flowers and word phrases from Quick Quotes' Mulberry Quotes & Phrases sheet in 3 clusters around the page.
- Add silver glitter letters to hearts for the title, and add journaling. Done! See, fast and easy.
Quick Quotes Products:
Mulberry Paper Pack and Quotes & Phrases
Windsong Paper Pack
PowderPuff Chalking Inks: Royal Blue & Violet
Cannon Selphy CP1200 Wireless Compact Photo Printer
Clear Scraps Product:
XOXOX 12x12 Acrylic Layout
Ranger Alcohol Inks - Stream, Cranberry, Eggplant, Silver
Poppy Stamp's Stitched Bloom Trio
Martha Stewart border punch
Heidi Swapp silver glitter letters
This page is entered in:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
Simon Says Work It Wednesday for April
Thanks so much for stopping by, and happy hopping!