Friday, May 12, 2017

Mom, Let Me!

Hello and Welcome!

These are photos of "who can take the better selfie." I think my son won.


I threw everything into this layout. It has a cut file (sun by Yana McCarthy), watercoloring and even a shaker! I used new products like Elle's Studio's "Live Laugh Love" Bits & Pieces and older Freckled Fawn embellishments (from their Gypsy and July 2014 collections). This page is based on a sketch at The ScrapRoom and uses Elle's Studio Shine & Little Moments papers from The ScrapRoom's 2016 kits. I was also inspired by the mood board at Scrap-Challenge-YOUrself as these photos were taken during Spring Break.

This page is entered in:
                             
  • The "Going Dotty" Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp

Thanks for stopping by,
-june

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful layout, June!!!! I love that you used so many different techniques to make your beautifully designed page. The fun selfies and contest between the 2 of you makes this page really special, too. Thanks so much for joining us for the Spring Break Challenge at Challenge YOUrself this month. I can't tell you have happy I am that you did! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun design and cute photos! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous layout. Your detail is stunning and those selfies are fantastic. Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete