Oh yea! It's Coffee Lovers Blog Hop time!!!! This is how I feel every morning...
Can you guess what the "CLBH" on the cup stands for? Yep, Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
If you are looking for the stamps, I used Stamps By Judith (bear), Endless Creations (cup), Art Impressions (greenery), Hero Arts (sentiment), Marvy pens and pattern papers by Jillibean. The card is based on a sketch at Your Next Stamp blog. This card was also inspired by Kelly Latevola's video (on Simon Says Stamp blog) on creating watercolor stamping.
This card is entered in:
- The Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop at Coffee Loving Cardmakers
- Sketch Challenge #67 at Your Next Stamp
- MarkerPop! Challenge #123 "Summer of Fun"
- The June Work It Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The "Let's Take A Vacation" Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The "Use Patterned Paper" Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The "What Would Kelly Make?" Challenge (Watercolor Stamping) at Simon Says Stamp
Thanks for stopping by and for all of your kind messages,