Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Bundled Up Layout

Hello and Welcome!

I love the Quick Quotes new January Club Q kits! Here is a fun layout you can create from the Page Layout kits.


Most everything from the title and ribbon to the snowflake embellishments and gems are included in the kit, which makes creating this page a breeze. I die cut the swirls & journaling card from papers in the kit, and added the blue netting from my stash.


Everything in this kit coordinates so well, from the multi-colored woodgrain pattern paper to the beautiful, delicate laser cut embellishments. You can make the pre-designed pages or create your own design, and know everything will look great together.


I used Slate PowderPuff Chalking ink to edge the papers, embellishments and title. I love how the ink really adds depth and interest to the design. This little extra step makes a big impact!


The photo was printed with Canon's Selphy CP1200 Photo printer. It astounds me that in just a few minutes I can go from taking a picture to having the photo on the page.

Quick Quotes Products:
January Club Q
PowderPuff Chalking ink: Slate

Canon Products:
Selphy CP1200 Wireless Compact Photo Printer
Selphy High-Capacity Color Ink/Paper set

Other: 
Cheerlyn Flourish and Frame dies
blue netting
machine stitching


Thanks for joining us today!
-june

No comments:

Post a Comment