Thursday, April 12, 2018

Three Pages, One Quick Quotes Kit

Hello and Welcome!

 I was so inspired by all the beautiful papers and fun embellishments in Quick Quotes' April Club Q kit, I made three layouts from just the "Big Altered Project" kit and a few sheets of black and white cardstock. Check it out:

         

To make these pages, I started by laying out three 12 x 12 papers. Then I took all the pieces from the Club Q Altered kit, and moved them around on the pages until I was happy with the design. The best part is that everything is pre-cut, so all I had to do was add my photos and stick everything down.

The Marching Band layout was featured earlier this month, and you can see details here.



Here is a close-up of the Explore layout:


I added Quick Quotes' metal flowers (not included) and edged the papers with Baja Blue and Tropical Punch PowderPuff Chalking Inks.


Thickers were added from my stash for a title. But the tag, scalloped border, ribbon and papers are all part of the kit. Even the fish were fussy cut from one of the included papers.



Here is a close-up of the Weekend Get-a-way layout:


The papers, tags, metal frame and scalloped border are apart of the kit. I did edge all of the papers with Baja Blue and Tropical Punch PowderPuff Chalking inks.


A title was added with Thickers from my stash. The photos were printed with my Canon Selphy Photo printer. The banner quotes (not included) are from Navigator 600.

 


Quick Quotes Products:
  April Club Q
 PowderPuff Chalking inks: Baja Blue and Tropical Punch
 Navigator 600
 Unique Rustic Patina Metal Embellishments

Cannon Products:
 Selphy Wireless Compact Photo Printer
 Selphy Color Ink/Paper set

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out this month Club Q kits!
-june

No comments:

Post a Comment