With Father's Day coming this Sunday, I thought I'd share the card I made for my husband. It features Quick Quotes' FAR and AWAY collection and partial die cutting technique.
- Start with a 3 x 4.5 inch FAR and AWAY 105 (navy). Washi tape die cut letters near the top.
- Place a cutting plate on top of letters, leaving the bottom edge of the letters showing.
- Use a craft knife to cut between the letter and edge with Royal Blue PowderPuff Chalking Ink.
- Adhere Dad panel to a 4.25 x 4.25 inch FAR and AWAY 101 (red). Edge with Kokomo PowderPuff Chalking Ink.
- Add 0.25 x 4.25 inch strip of stripes from FAR and AWAY 105. Edge with Kokomo PowderPuff Chalking Ink.
- Wrap silver thread around the card.
- Adhere to 4.25 x 5.5 inch of AWAY 102 (blue wave). Add to card base. Edge with Kokomo PowderPuff Chalking Ink.
- Add Earth Wind Fire chipboard quote and tie on charm.
Quick Quotes Products:
FAR and AWAY Paper Pack
Earth Wind Fire Chipboard Die Cuts
PowderPuff Chalking Inks: Royal Blue and Kokomo
Thanks for stopping by!