Thursday, August 2, 2018

College Bound Mini Album with Quick Quotes

Hello and Welcome!

My son will be a High School Senior this fall, so this summer we have been traveling all over the Midwest doing college tours. There were so many schools and so much to remember, I thought it would be great to do a mini album to keep track of things. I used April's Club Q Premier Altered Kit, but changed the papers to better fit my son's adventures.


Being on the road, it worked well to have the Club Q Kit with everything together. I just added adhesive, stickers, PowderPuff Chalking Inks and photos!


I love the fun interactive tag elements, and they allow for a lot of extra journaling space. Complete and easy to follow directions for creating this album come with the kit.


The album was super easy to assemble and only took 30 mins, as everything is pre-cut and pre-scored! I was stopped multiple times by women wondering how they could get this kit. (You can order yours here!)


I used papers from the Spring Showers (102, 103) and Navigator (101, 104) collections (which are different than the ones in the kit) and edged them with Terra Cotta and Bermuda PowderPuff Chalking Inks.


Black cardstock photo mats and decorative borders punched from Spring Showers 101 (edged with Bermuda PowderPuff Chalking Ink) were added to each page to tie the project together.


 

I hope you've enjoyed getting a glimpse into our fun adventures and got a few ideas to create your own Club Q mini album.


Quick Quotes Products:
  April Club Q
  Spring Showers Paper Pack
  Navigator Paper Pack
  PowderPuff Chalk Inks: Terra Cotta and Bermuda

Other Products:
border punch by Fiskars
letter stickers by Prima


Happy creating!
~ June

1 comment:

  1. I love this project! My son is going to be a junior and we have also started looking at colleges (only 1 so far).

    ReplyDelete