Tuesday, October 30, 2018

If You've Got It Haunt It!

Hello and Welcome!

Tomorrow is Halloween and I needed one more card for my aerobics instructor. So here it is:


A week ago I won a challenge at Stampendous and yesterday I got their adorable "Bring To Life" stamp set. That was fast! The set included these cute Halloween monsters, so I just had to use them. These Stampendous stamps were so fun to color with Zig watercolor markers and fussy cut. The sentiment is also from this set and embossed with my favorite Stampendous white embossing powder.


The perfect outside background is a die-cut by Memory Box called "Stitched Circle Trees." I love this die as it is so versatile and can be used for all occasions. To finish off this card cheesecloth was added.

This card is entered in:

  • The "Take Flight" Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp

Hope you have a happy Halloween!
-june

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute scene! Love the cheesecloth...Thank you so much for playing along with the Take Flight Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so adorable! That die is perfect with these guys! Thanks so much for sharing with our products!! And congrats again on your win!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful scene. You totally rocked your new stamp set.

    ReplyDelete