Monday, October 7, 2019

Celebrate

Hello and welcome!

One of my favorite techniques is ink blending. Here is fun Christmas card using the blue Distress Oxide inks:


I used Paper Smooches Dove die. As I live in the Cardinal Creek neighborhood, I made the bird red. The sentiment is Paper Smooches Celebrate Word die, which was stacked three times and coated with Diamond Glaze. 

Karin Akesdotter is a master at ink blending and I was inspired by her card on the Paper Smooches blog.


Also,  check out the Paper Smooches blog as they have a new release that came out today!

 


This card is entered in:
  • The "Celebrate!" Work It Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp

Thanks for stopping by,
-June

1 comment:

  1. The red bird really pops on your blue blended background. I like it.

    ReplyDelete