Sunday, December 29, 2019

Tyler's Birthday

Hello and welcome!

Most of December my crafting was dedicated to creating cards, so it is a real joy today that I can finally get back to scrapbooking. Here is a fun page about my son, Tyler's, birthday. Tyler is a big eater and this enormous burger is right up his alley.


I needed some help getting back into scrapping, so I of course went to Rochelle Spears' blog which offered an inspiring sketch. She has teamed up with Stacy who has a great mood board. I was inspired by dark colors with pops of red and the stars in her photos. You can find links to their blogs below.

The pattern paper is by Carta Bella (Cartopia). The silver letters are Thickers and the "happy" embellishment is a die cut by Whimsy Stamps.

This page is entered in:
              
  • The "Party Time" Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
  • The "Party Time" Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp

Thanks for stopping by,
-June

1 comment:

  1. The colors of this page are very festive! Happy Birthday to your boy.

    ReplyDelete