Sunday, March 13, 2016

Floral Friendship Card

Hello and Welcome!

Stamping Smiles Designs' Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge is new and so much fun! This week I was able to get both a column (green-friendship-charm) and a row (friendship-gold-layers)! Here is the card I created:



I blended Distress Inks on the back of the Papertrey Ink floral stamps and then stamped with the correct side using Versamark and Ranger Princess Gold embossing powder (this is a technique shown at nicholheady.typepad.com). The sentiments are by Papertrey Ink and Cheery Lynn. I also created the background with a gold doily and a die-cut frame from Cheery Lynn. I finished it off with a cute butterfly charm.

This card is entered in:

Find something that inspires you today and RUN with it!
-june

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful friendship card. I just love the embossed flowers. I also like how you stuck to a nature theme with the butterfly charm. Thank you for playing with us at Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge.
    Tracie Pond
    Stamping Smiles Designs
    Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge
    #ssdtictactoechallenge
    Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this card! Splendid! Thank you so much for joining us at SSD Tic-Tac-Toe challenge blog!
    Olesya, DT

    ReplyDelete