Saturday, March 26, 2016

Valentine's Day Layout

Hello and Welcome!

I love Pink Fresh Studio papers. They really give my layouts a clean, fresh look. I used Pink Fresh Studio's Felicity line which was part of The ScrapRoom's March Flavor-of-the-Month kit. I based this layout on Rochelle's sketch.



I was inspired to add some dimension by the Pink Fresh Studio Adding Dimension Challenge, so I started with the usual chipboard letters/flowers and foam squares on the birds & journaling. But I was really inspired by Nancy Daniano's 3-D paper die-cuts, so I created these 3-D hearts. I cut them from Simon Says Stamp "Large Holiday Shapes" die. Each 3-D embellishment has 3 hearts, stitched down the middle, then folded to fan out. The bottom heart is on a foam square to allow it to bend back a little.  Here is a close-up:



All of the products on this page are by Pink Fresh Studio and included in The ScrapRoom's March Flavor-of-the-Month kit except for the Thicker letters, gold thread, large pink flower and 3-D hearts. I was also inspired by The Paper Girls Challenge as this layout includes me a Paper Girl.

This page in entered in:





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! Love how you worked the Pink Fresh page kit!! Thanks for playing along with The ScrapRoom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fantastic layout and I adore your 3D hearts.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete