Friday, December 9, 2016

Skating Santa Card

Hello and Welcome!

Have you ever made a card that turned out better than you expected? I get so excited when this happens, it really is one of the best feelings. Well, that is what happened with this card, check it out:


I started by coloring Gerda Steiner's skating Santa (Winter Sport Santa set) with Zig Clean Color markers and fussy cutting. Then, on mirrored paper, I stamped My Favorite Things sentiment (Trim A Tree set) with Stazon. The mirrored paper look so much like ice. The background is snowflakes on teal glitter paper. This card really came together with MFT's card sketch. The fun scallop design is from MFT's Trim A Tree also and was heat embossed with white powder. It was finished off with clear sequins and tiny gems.

I am really looking forward to giving this card to one of my Jazzercise instructors.

This card is entered in:
               
                

Thanks for stopping by and hope your projects come out extra special too,
-june

1 comment:

  1. soooo fun to watch santa skating across your card!! Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete