Monday, July 10, 2017

A Beautiful Day With Quick Quotes' New Serenade

Hello and welcome!

I've got a fun surprise for you. Quick Quotes is coming out with a new line called Serenade! These papers are so pretty and really make my photos POP. The gorgeous colors and designs do all the work of showcasing my pictures to perfection, so I did not need to add much else to get great results.


The background paper is Serenade 100. I cut strips from Serenade 101 and 105. I diecut the title from Serenade 105.


I fussy cut additional flowers from Serenade 102 and added Nuvo Crystal Drops.


The journal spot was punch from Serenade 101 and 103. Cheesecloth and ribbon was also added. All the papers were edged with Slate PowderPuff Chalking ink.


Quick Quotes Products:
 Serenade paper collection (coming soon!)
 Slate PowderPuff Chalking Ink


This page is entered in:

Thanks for stopping by,
-June Swart

5 comments:

  1. You are right...those papers are fabulous! Great embellishing too! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful layout and those papers are gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your page! Those papers are gorgeous! Thanks for playing at LM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful layout and yes those papers are gorgeous...thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenge!

    ReplyDelete