Sunday, October 8, 2017

Believe In Yourself - Lasting Memories Guest Designer Layout

Hello and Welcome!

I am up as a Guest Designer at Lasting Memories today. The challenge is to include children's artwork. So my son and I worked on this page together plus he did all of the journaling. It was really fun!


I chose this Belle Blvd. paper as the title was already done and gave a good journaling prompt plus my son liked the background and gold foil. Aaron also loved going through my Creative Embellishment stash and picking out these fun chippies.

Check out the fun at and great challenges at Lasting Memories. And if you have kids, try making a page with them.

This page is entered in:

Thanks for stopping by,
-june

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic layout! And even better to know that it was a collaborative effort. I really love how nicely the paper pairs with the colors in the photo and the gold foil really makes that sentiment pop. I like how you let your son do the journaling part so that his emotions are prominent. What musical talent he has and what artistic talents both of you displayed with this layout! Thank you so much for sharing something so inspiring with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete