Yikes! I'm still in summer mode. But, I am always glad that I had started making Christmas cards in October when hectic December comes around. So here is my holiday card of the season:
I used a "vintage" Hero Art's Christmas tree stamp (from 2006!) which was colored with Tombow markers, sprayed with water and stamped. I then added watercolor and colorful Liquid Enamels on the tree.This card was also inspired by Kelly Latevola's video (on Simon Says Stamp blog) on watercolor stamping. The sentiment is also a Hero Arts stamp.
For fun, this card uses a gate fold.
This card is entered in:
- The World Carkmaking Day Fun Fold Challenge at a2z Scrapbooking
- The Watercolor October Monthly Challenge at a2z Scrapbooking
- The World Cardmaking Day Challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The August/September Work It Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The "Christmas" Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The World Cardmaking Day "Make & Mail" Challenge at My Favorite Things
- The "What Would Kelly Make?" Challenge (Watercolor Stamping) at Simon Says Stamp
Thanks for stopping by,