Today I have a fun step-by-step for a wintery layout using Quick Quotes Mulberry paper collection.
I live in Minnesota where we get snow, lots of snow. So we celebrate with a city-wide Winter Carnival. This layout shows our family visiting one of events - Snow Sculptures. As the Super Bowl was in town this year, people really went all out.
Here is a step-by-step on how this layout was created:
- Print two 4" x 6" photos using the Canon Selphy Photo Printer, one regular and one using the amazing collage feature. (For a tutorial of creating a collage photo click here.)
- Adhere photos to a 6.25" x 8.25" piece of white cardstock and edge with Sky Blue PowderPuff Chalking Ink.
- Then mat on a 7" x 9" piece of Mulberry 103 and edge with Sky Blue PowderPuff ink.
- Add a .25" x 9" strip of Mulberry 105 (stripes) to right side of mat and edge with Bermuda PowderPuff ink.
- Adhere a 5.25" x 10" Mulberry 103 (blue side) accent piece to right side of the mat and edge with Bermuda PowderPuff ink.
- For the title, stamp on Mulberry 103 (blue side) and heat emboss with white embossing powder. Trim and corner round. Then edge with Bermuda PowderPuff ink.
- Mat on Mulberry 103. Corner round and edge with Sky Blue PowderPuff ink.
- Staple sheer blue ribbon to upper left corner.
- Adhere to large white snowflake and add two flourishes die cut from Mulberry105.
- Arrange matted photos and title on 12" x 12" Mulberry 101 and adhere.
- Journal on white cardstock. Trim, corner round and edge with Sky Blue PowderPuff ink. Adhere to left side of photos.
- Add 12" sheer ribbon across the bottom of the page.
- Add seven chipboard snowflakes and three flourishes in clusters around the photos.
- Finish off the page by adding blue gems on the snowflakes and white dimensional paint dots.
Club Q (January) - chipboard snowflakes, ribbon and gems
Mulberry Paper Pack
PowderPuff Chalking Inks - Bermuda and Sky Blue
Selphy CP1200 Wireless Compact Photo Printer
Selphy High-Capacity Color Ink/Paper Set
flourish die cut by The Cat's Pajamas
white embossing powder by Stampendous
white dimensional paint Perlen Pen by Viva Decor
Hope you are inspired to create a page about your winter adventures! Thanks for stopping by,