Spring has sprung and today I am here with an adorable Easter card. This card is also featured on the Quick Quotes blog.
I wanted to make a cute Easter card for my niece, Grace, who is 5 years old. She loves Easter egg hunts and bunnies, so this fun card will be perfect for her.
This card came together really fast:
- Die cut the eggs from Spring Showers papers 101 and 105, then edged them with Bermuda and Tropical Punch PowderPuff Chalking inks.
- Die cut the grass from Spring Showers 105 and edge with Green Leaf PowderPuff Chalking ink.
- Stamp the bunny and color. Then paper piece the egg with Spring Showers 104. Edge with Tropical Punch PowderPuff Chalking ink.
- Arrange die cut pieces and adhere to white cardstock. Pop dot the tops of the bunny and front two eggs.
- Add twine and stamp sentiment.
- Mat on Spring Showers 104 and edge with Tropical Punch PowderPuff Chalking ink.
Quick Quotes Products:
Spring Showers paper collection *coming soon*
PowderPuff Chalking inks: Bermuda, Tropical Punch and Green Leaf
Bunny and sentiment stamps by Art Impressions
Egg die by Sugar Peas
Grass die by Quickutz
Happy spring and thanks for stopping by,