Today I am up on the Quick Quotes' blog with this post.
Have you seen Quick Quotes' new line "Holly Jolly Holiday" yet?! This collection is perfect for making fast and fabulous cards and pages! Today I am featuring Christmas cards using this line.
With Christmas only a few weeks away, I thought it might be handy to have a recipe for making lots of cute Christmas cards super quick:
- Trim one quote card from Holly Jolly Holiday 500 and edge with Mahogany PowderPuff Chalking Ink.
- Mat card with Holly Jolly Holiday101 (green), edge with Slate PowderPuff Chalking Ink.
- Mat that with Holly Jolly Holiday102 (red), edge with Mahogany PowderPuff Chalking Ink.
- Adhere to 5.5" x 4.25" Holly Jolly Holiday 101 (striped), edge with Slate PowderPuff Chalking Ink.
- Adhere to white note card.
- Optional - dress cards up using cheesecloth, gems, gold thread or bells.
Quick Quotes Products:
Holly Jolly Holiday Paper Pack
Holly Jolly Holiday Quotes 500
PowderPuff Chalk Ink: Slate and Mahogany
This Friday (Nov.30) I will be joining the Coffee Loving Card Makers in their Fall/Winter Blog Hop. Lots of inspiration, fun and prizes! So make sure to stop back and check it out! Here is a sneak peek of the card I am entering in the hop:
Also, there are a few more days to join our Quick Quotes November Challenge "Anything Goes!" You can find all the details here.
Thanks for stopping by,