We are doing college tours with my high school senior. One of our favorite schools was Wartburg College in Waverly, Iowa. Their biology department even had a courtyard with some very personable tortoises and we had a ball feeding them!
I was inspired to commemorate this day with Quick Quotes' new Autumn Brilliance collection. Isn't gorgeous?! Your can check out the entire collection here.
Here is the step-by-step to create this page. (Note: all of the papers were edged with Cool Grey PowderPuff Chalking Ink.)
- Start with the background paper Autumn Brilliance 102.
- Layer on 7" x 9.5" Autumn Brilliance 101 (red) to right side.
- Attach 6.5" circle of Autumn Brilliance 103 to the top and add title.
- Attach 3 photos and journaling to 8" x 9.5" Autumn Brilliance 102 (gray side).
- Fussy cut swirls and leaves from Autumn Brilliance 102 and tuck around the page.
- Add embellishments - I stamped the books/test tubes on Autumn Brilliance 102, colored with waterbrush pens and fussy cut
Autumn Brilliance Paper Pack
PowderPuff Chalking Ink: Cool Gray
stamps by Paper Smooches
title by Thickers
Hope you enjoyed this page, and go check out the new Quick Quotes' collections. (There is a Christmas line too!)