Friday, December 7, 2018

Warmest Wishes Coffee Card

Hello and Welcome!

We are making the final college tour for my son here in Milwaukee, WI. So we are traveling, and this card was created in a hotel room with minimum supplies. It is fun and challenging to create this way.


The cute coffee cup is a Fri-Die cut by Cas-ual Fridays. I stamped it with CAS-ual Fridays' Full On Floral set and colored it with Zig water color makers. The white background circle and tree pattern paper were inspired by CAS-ual Fridays' snow globe inspiration photo.

This card is based on a card sketch from Sketch N' Scrap.The sentiment is by Hero Arts. I wrapped gold thread around the top of the card for a finishing touch.

This card is entered in:
              
  • The "Wrap It Up" Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp

Thanks for stopping by,
-June

13 comments:

  1. Pretty festive coffee cup and card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty papers, wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for the holiday season, lovely cup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonus points for creating this in a hotel room. I bet your family that you were nuts...I know my family would. I love your dedication and your card :)
    I wanted to give you a big mom hug. I know how that whole college thing is, one of mine went to an instate college and has graduated. My youngest will finish up next year at an out of state college...I'm so excited for him to come home for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! LOVE your coffee mug! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a cute card and well done with limited supplies! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you did such a great job coloring the mug. It was a BIG job. So very pleased you played along with us at Sketch N Scrap! Your participation is much appreciated!
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. THis is festive and fun, great job designing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful take on the card sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's impressive!! I struggle trying to create when travelling. Thanks for joining us at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete