Friday, June 17, 2016

Weekend Warrior Father's Day Card

Hello and Welcome!

When I saw the Swiss Army Knife die-cut & stamp set by Art Impressions, it went on the top of my gotta have list! It is so clever and with handymen - like my husband & father-in-law - around, it's the prefect addiction (oops, I mean addition) to my crafting collection. Lucky for me my local crafting shop, Crafter's Haven, had it and I snagged it.

I really wanted to pair this die with Art Impression's Weekend Warrior stamp. And with Father's Day coming up it was the ideal opportunity! Here is one of my all-time favorite cards:




The guy is colored with Copic markers, fussy cut and popped dotted. The sentiments are stamped with Versamark ink and heat embossed with Stampendous (white) & Ranger (black) embossing powders. And it is hard to tell from the photo, but the tools are die-cut from shimmery silver metallic paper.

This card is entered in:
Happy Father's Day!
-june

1 comment: