Thursday, June 2, 2016

You're A Star Dad's Day Card

Hello and Welcome!

I wanted to make a fun Father's Day card for my handyguy and use the fun Weekend Warrior image from Art Impressions. As my fabulous husband did just build me 9 floor-to-ceiling shelves for my crafting hobby, I really do think of him as a super star. Here is his card (no peeking until after Father's Day Jeff!):



I colored the Art Impressions' Weekend Warrior stamp with Copic markers and fussy cut. I used lots of layers with the dotted embossed black background made with a Sizzix folder attached to DCWV gold glitter paper. I then stapled the Tim Holtz film strips. On top of that I placed the Cas-ual Friday gold star die-cut and The Cat's Pajama's sentiment banner. To top it off I added my Ai "Warrior" with pop dots.

This card is entered in:
              

Have a happy weekend,
-june



4 comments:

  1. This is the way to be funny,but classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you turned this into a "star" card. Great, elegant masculine card. Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions this week. ~Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I met you at the AI booth at the stamp expo yesterday. I was doing the make and takes. I saw your card on the way out last night. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. I met you at the AI booth at the stamp expo yesterday. I was doing the make and takes. I saw your card on the way out last night. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete