Thursday, August 11, 2016

Baby Layout

Hello and Welcome!

I have had this B&W photo of myself as a baby floating around my art room for months looking for a home. So I was very happy when Pinkfresh Studio offered a challenge to use a B&W photo. Here is the layout:


Pinkfresh Studio's challenge was not just to use a B&W photo, but to include only 2 pattern papers, and use spray mist, puffy stickers and stamps. Now that's a wild challenge. I used mostly Pinkfresh Studio's Life Noted collection including pattern papers, journaling cards, puffy alpha stickers, gold chipboard stickers, their awesome acetate die cut words, and washi stickers. I also used the camera from Pinkfresh Studio's clear stamp set (my grandma loved to take photos), which was stamped, heat embossed and fussy cut.

In addition, I used Simon Says Stamp die cut hearts from their Large Holiday Shapes set, which were stamped with BoBunny's Rough It Up and heat embossed with Ranger Princess Gold embossing powder. The felt bow is by Bella Blvd. The background was misted with Tattered Angel's bubble gum using the Heidi Swapp heart stencil. To make the Pinkfresh acetate words stand out more, I added Hero Arts white pigment ink to the back and adhered them with Tim Holtz tiny attacher.  The journaling area was a Lifestyle die cut. I finished things off with machine stitching around the outside edge and used doilies.

This page is entered in:
  • The "Let's Go Wild" Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp - as you can see the grandparents are just wild about their new grandbaby
-june

No comments:

Post a Comment