This is my last card for Camp Create at the My Favorite Things blog. It is also my inlaws anniversary, and as they live out in the country, I thought they would like this card:
The background is the My Favorite Things Sun rays die cut, which by following the Divine Dry Emboss video, I was able to emboss on yellow cardstock. The cows are from MFT's Whole Herd stamp set and were colored with Copic markers, then fussy cut. I also added a bow tie & a twine bow to dress them up. The cloud is MFT's Stax Die-namic. The sentiment is from the Coffee Helps set by Verve Stamps. I was inspired by colors and how the sun here looks like the dream catcher.
This card is entered in:
- MFT Camp Create "Divine Dry Embossing" at My Favorite Things
- The "Summer Fun" Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The "Make For The Border" Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 371
- The August Inspiration Challenge at Verve Stamps
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you get a chance to try some of the techniques at MFT's Camp Create.