Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Bark Less Card

Hello and Welcome!

I love the look of pink and gold together. Here is a cute card I made for my dog-loving Aunt:



I used Ellen Hutson's Bokeh Dots stamp set with Versamark and Ranger Princess Gold embossing powder on watercolor paper. Then I added 3 shades of pink with my Artist's Loft watercolors. The pup known as Lefty is by Taylored Expressions. The sentiment is from the same TE set. This card is based on the sketch at the Share Joy Challenge blog and the colors were inspired by a mood board at Ellen Hutson. The stitched frames are by Lawn Fawn. I finished off this card with machine stitching by the sentiment and Pretty Pink Posh clear sequin. I also used 3L foam squares to pop up the pup (say that 3x fast:).



This card is entered in:
              




Thanks for stopping by,
-june

2 comments:

  1. I love the background on your card and the sweet little dog. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! Love those painted circles and the sweet little stitching accent.

    ReplyDelete