This was such a happy day. Love looking back at the fun and love of my wonderful family.
All of the pattern papers are from Elle Studio's Little Moments collection. Love how Cheery Lynn's Sunflower die can double as gerber daisies. I added doilies behind the flowers to accent them. I also used Cheery Lynn's Mini Fanciful Flourish for the greenery. The title was created from dies from Heidi Swapp and Lil' B. The boarder accents were made with a punch by Martha Stewart. Colors were inspired by the Art for Inspiration challenge at Challenge YOUrself. I finished this page off with Ranger's liquid enamel dots around the flowers.
This page is entered in:
- The "Summer Fun" Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The "Make For The Border" Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The Sketch Thursday Challenge (August 18th) at Elle's Studio
- Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge #236 "Doilies"
- Challenge YOUrself #32 "Art for Inspiration"
Thanks for stopping by,