Here in Minnesota the weather has been unusually warm - in the 70's - but that is all changing this weekend with possible frost by Friday! Well, it is October. So with the chilly temperatures coming, thought I'd send a friend some warm wishes:
The background was created with Winnie & Walter's Leaf Effect stencil and Brusho pigments on watercolor paper. This is so much fun - sprinkle, spray, and magic happens. (This was so much fun, I made another 4 backgrounds!) It was then cut with Simon Says Stamp's Bundle of Stitched Shapes rectangle frame. The fox was fussy cut from Jillibean Soup's Mushroom Medley paper. The birch tress are from the same paper. The stripe paper is Jillibean's Pasta Fagioli. The sentiment is Winnie & Walter's The Big, The Bold and the Party Cutaway. The swirls are Cheery Lynn's Add A Flourish along with Wheat Heads and Tiny Things With Wings. This card is based on a sketch on the Jillibean Soup blog.
This card is entered in:
- The WCMD Background Building Challenge at Winnie & Walter
- The WCMD Pick 'n Mix Challenge at Winnie & Walter
- I used white, rust, lawn, aqua & poppy, and fussy cutting, watercolor, and cute
- WCMD Challenge #3: Card Sketch Challenge at Jillibean Soup
- The World Cardmaking Day Challenge at Kat Scrappiness