I've been looking for forward to creating something with my new Elegant Mask Diecut by Poppy Stamps. Winnie & Walter's WCMD rainbow challenge along with Simon Say Stamp's Halloween challenges seemed to be the perfect opportunity.
I cut the Mask from rainbow colored cardstock and staggered them so they fit the card. The sentiment is from Winnie & Walter's The Big, The Bold and The Happy stamp set and was heat embossed with Stampendous white powder on black cardstock, and popped with 3L foam squares for added dimension. To finish it off, sequins were added to the masks as eyes.
This card is entered in:
- The WCMD Rainbow Colour challenge at Winnie & Walter
- The WCMD CAS with Kate challenge at Winnie & Walter
- The "Halloween" Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The "Halloween Inspiration" Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- Pink & Main Challenge #14
Thanks for stopping by,