I'm still working on WCMD challenges. There are several great sites offering a lot of fun ideas and inspiration for our kinda celebration.
Today I brought out one of my favorite fall stamps. I was inspired by W&W's Heather P.'s color and Jillibean Soup's tag challenges. Check it out:
I started by using the smooshing technique with Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Inks on watercolor paper (masking the area were the bird would go). The cute bird and branch are Winnie & Walter's Happiest Of Holidays stamps which were heat embossed with clear powder and colored with Zig Clean Color markers. The sentiment is Winnie & Walter's The Big, the Bold and the Seasons Cutaway which was pressed into Versamark and heat embossed with Ranger's Princess Gold powder. The tiny leaves and "welcome" come from W&W's matching stamp set. The pattern papers are Jillibean Soup's Mushroom Medley. This card is based on a sketch at Mojo Monday.
This card is entered in:
- World Cardmaking Day Challenge #2 "Tags" at Jillibean Soup
- Winnie & Walter's WCMD 2016 Colour Combo Challenge
- Winnie & Walter's WCMD 2016 Pick 'n Mix Challenge
- I used kraft, aqua, lawn & rust, and die cutting, watercolor & cute
- Winnie & Walter's WCMD 2016 Background Building Challenge
- The World Cardmaking Day Challenge at Kat Scrappiness
- MarkerPop! Challenge #105
Thanks for stopping by,