And Happy Spring! Ok, it's snowing here, but it's spring in my craft room. I love that about crafting, the outside world can be all crazy and cold, and you can be celebrating or creating whatever you want. It's magical. Speaking of magical, I made this super fun St. Patrick's Day card featuring one of my favorite stamps by Paper Smooches - Jerome the Gnome! Today he is pretending to be a Leprechaun.
I colored Paper Smooches Jerome with Zig Clean Color markers, then fussy cut. The "Hello" sentiment is a diecut by Ellen Hutson and layered with DCWV gold glitter paper along with Amy Tan's pattern paper. The grass is a diecut by Your Next Stamp and decorated with Ranger's liquid enamels.
This card is entered in:
- Paper Smooches' April Guest Designer Search
- The March "Greenery" Challenge at Paper Smooches
- Ellen Hutson's March Mix It Up Challenge
- The February Work It Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- YNS Sketch Challenge #59 at Your Next Stamp
Happy St. Patrick's Day,