Monday, March 6, 2017

Welcome Spring Card

Hello and welcome!

I love to do ink smooching! Here I layered Mermaid Lagoon and Peacock Feather Distress Inks for one of the many fun challenges over at Winnie & Walter's 3rd Birthday Bash celebration. There is all kinds of creativity, inspiration and prizes over at Winnie & Walter this month. (see the links below).



For this card I used Winnie & Walter's In Bloom: Anna's Flora stamp set for the sunflower which is colored with Zig Clean Color markers. I also used Winnie & Walter's The Big, The Bold, and The Seasons stamp set for the sentiment, which is heat embossed.

The leaves of the fussy cut sunflower are "off the page," and I also added springs.

This card is entered in:
  • Winnie & Walter's 3rd Birthday Bash
 

-june

1 comment:

  1. Fab card, perfect for the season! Love so much the copper wire you've added!Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete