Winnie & Walter is having a 3rd Birthday Bash with all kind of inspirational fun over at their blog (see link below). My goal was to get cards into all ten of their creative challenges and with this card I did it!!! Check it out:
For this card I used Winnie & Walter's Leaf Effects Creative Screen and blended Quick Quotes Leaf Green & Limade inks. The pretty flower design is Winnie & Walter's Bed Of Roses stamp which was heat embossed with white embossing powder, then blended with Quick Quotes Fuchsia, Lipstick, Buttercup & Orange Slice inks. The scalloped black frame was made with W&W's Noelle Cutaway. The cute bird is a stamp from W&W's So Tweet colored with Zig Clean Color markers. The "thanks" is also a W&W cutaway.
This card is entered in:
- Winnie & Walter's 3rd Birthday Bash
- The Cute Critter Challenge with Gayatri
- The Three Challenge with Shay - 3 sequins
- The Mood Board Challenge with Heather P.
- The Ink Blending Challenge with Vanessa
- The Sequin Challenge with Kate
- The Stencil Challenge with Kelly
- The Bright Colours Challenge with Lydia
- The "Make Your Own Background" Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp