Sunday, March 5, 2017

Wishes Card

Hello and welcome!

I am loving this new stamp call Bed of Roses by Winnie & Walter. It can be used both in the foreground or background. Today I wanted to show it off with beautiful Zig Clear Colors and Princess Gold embossing powder (Ranger). What do you think?


The pink scalloped background was diecut with Winnie & Walter's Noelle Cutaways and the sentiment was diecut from Winnie & Walter's The Big, The Bold and The Party Cutaway.  I layered all of this on DCWV gold embossed vellum. To finish off this card I added 3 pink sequins and a ribbon bow.

This card is entered in:

 

Thanks for stopping by,
-june

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome, June. Super creative and such amazing layers. It's absolutely beautiful! I'd like to invite you to visit Word Art Wednesday. We're a fun, Anything Goes/Family Friendly challenge blog with lots of awesome prizes. I hope you'll come by to play along with us.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete