Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Driving Solo Layout

Hello and Welcome!

I have been driving Aaron to and from school for 15 years (if you include preschool), but this year he has a license, a parking permit and a car! I don't know who is happier, Aaron or me, with this new independence!


I used Authentique (Dapper) and Carta Bella (Cartopia) pattern papers. The metallic silver stars were diecut with Simon Say Stamps' Large Holiday Shapes. I used Thickers for the title. This page is based on a sketch from Let's Get Sketchy and I was inspired by the colors and car on the mood board.

This page is entered in:
              
              

Thanks for stopping by,
-june

5 comments:

  1. Super cool layout! Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool layout! Thanks for playing with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the BG paper you chose from Dapper--perfect! Congrats to DS-This gave me a clear vision of my own son in his 1st car (he is 33 now!) Terrific page and thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so interesting job with sketch)) thank you so much for joining us at LGS:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely layout! thankyou so much for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete