Thursday, August 10, 2017

High In The Sky with Scrap Our Stash


Hello and Welcome!

My son and husband rode the clickity-clackity 1960's Gateway Arch elevator all the way to the top! It was a slow, claustrophobic ride, but worth it!



This page is my Design Team project for Scrap Our Stash's August Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge:

No automatic alt text available.

I used the top row: Map - Simple Stories - Stick pin. (I knew that my map washi tape and lettered stick pin set would come in handy someday.)  Hop on over to the SOS blog and check it out!


To create the cute, colorful circle clouds, I punched several sizes of circles from Simple Stories paper. glued them on a thin strip of paper and trimmed off the bottom. Paige Evans showed this technique on the Weekly Scrapper site. You can see her video here. I also diecut vellum clouds from a My Favorite Things die.


This page is entered in:
  • The "For a Child" Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp

Thanks for stopping by,
-june

No comments:

Post a Comment