Saturday, August 26, 2017

Welcome Back Card

Hello and Welcome!

With my son starting school soon, I thought it would be nice to slip a card into his lunch bag on the first day.


The card was made with Pink & Main's Happy Fall stamp set. I colored their cute owl and apple with Zig Clean Color markers. The pattern papers are Pink & Main's Shades Of Spring collection and DCWV's School Time. I don't have a good "back to school sentiment, so I used this one from Paper Smooches.This card was inspired by a sketch at Sketch n' Scrap.

This card is entered in:
               


Thanks for stopping by,
-june

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card!! Thanks for joining the Pink and Main Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great melange of school icons and symbols, and a great entry for our "back to school" theme this week! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete