Saturday, September 9, 2017

I Play Heavy Metal Layout

Hello and Welcome!

This is Aaron's 2nd year with his High School marching band and he loves it. They just got new uniforms and I wanted to get some shots. He looks so professional!


I used Photo Plays' new Band Geek collection. It's prefect for my "Bandie." The "I Play Heavy Metal" quote cracked me up and I had to use it as the title.


I also used Simon Says Stamp's Music 2 My Ears stamp set to stamp the musical notes.


The fun Star Border is by Memory Box. To finish off this page I used school supplies like the musical paper clip, staples to attach the Star Border, and "notebook paper" for the journaling. This layout is based on a Page Maps sketch.

This page is entered in:
               
               

Thanks for stopping by,
-june

3 comments:

  1. what a great layout...happy memories of happy times...thank for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout, I love all your details

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Thanks for playing along with Scrappy Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete