My friend, Sue, and I meet often for coffee, so I thought this would be a fun card to send her.
This card was created using 2 different flower sets by Papertrey Ink - Flower Fusion (flowers) and Delightful Dahlias (leaves) - colored with Zig Clean Color markers. The coffee cup and sentiment are from Papertrey's Heart 2 Heart stamp set.
I added shine with Nuvo Jewel Drops. The stamped panel was cut with Simon Says Stamp's Stitched Rectangle die and "popped up" with 3L foam squares.
This card is entered in:
- Make It Monday #297 "Mixing Florals" at Papertrey Ink
- The "Shimmer and Shine" Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The "Pop It Up" Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The Fall Coffee Lover's Blog Hop at Coffee Loving Cardmakers
- Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #423 "Floral"
Thanks for stopping by,