Sunday, September 24, 2017

Solar Eclipse Layout

Hello and Welcome!
Today I am bringing you a fun layout about our experience of the recent solar eclipse.


I used Elle's Studio's new Family Fun collection along with their FREE solar eclipse printables. I thought the colors and circle paper worked well with these photos. The white acrylic stars and wood embellishments are also by Elle's Studio. It was also fun incorporating the solar glasses and an overlay on the sun photo.


I am up on the Scrap Our Stash blog today. Their sketch was perfect for these photos with the angled design and background circle!


For the word challenge I used:
L - Letter stickers
E - Elle's Studio, Ephemera
A - Acrylic stars, arrow
R - Ribbon
N - Netting

This page is entered in:
  • The "Shimmer and Shine" Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp (overlay has glitter stamping)

Come join in the fun! Thanks for stopping by,
-june

1 comment:

  1. What an absolutely gorgeous layout! That was such an amazing event and you've captured the magic of it perfectly here. Your photos are delightful and I love the way you incorporated the glasses! What a treasure to look back on in years to come. This was a treat to see and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for our Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete