Saturday, September 16, 2017

Lunch & Go Layout

Hello and Welcome!

I admit it, I've gotten addicted to Pokemon Go. What can I say, it makes me happy and I'm getting outside a lot more. Plus, as my husband is a bit addicted too, we now have "GO" lunches together about once a week. Here is a layout about our picnics in the parks:


When I saw the great spotted paper by Photo Play, I thought it would make a great Pokemon page. So I turned the spots into Pokeballs. I also used Simple Stories pattern papers.


For the embellishment clusters I used several dies by Poppy Stamps including Stitched Bloom Trio, Elsa Butterfly and Small Leafy Sprig. This page is based on a sketch at Stuck?! sketches.


This layout is entered in:
                              
Thanks for stopping by,
-june

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful page! Love the happy colors! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun and vibrant page - love that background paper. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful page you created.
    Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamps challenge blog.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout and lunch! Thanks so much for playing along in the Poppystamps Lots of Dots challenge!
    :) Rebecce

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, you did a great job compiling page elements! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colours, I love how you have put this layout together. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete