WOW! Check out this month's Club Q, the papers and colors are gorgeous!!! Plus all the chipboard pieces, brads and ribbon are included. Definitely one of my favorite releases! Here is another fun idea you can create with the October Page Layouts Club Q kit.
This kit is designed with a fall theme, but you can use it year round. As I LOVE these papers, I wanted to have them pop, so I added dark brown cardstock from my stash. Here is the step-by-step:
- Trim orange pattern paper to 11.5" x 11.5", distress edges and ink with Mahogany PowderPuff Chalking Ink, and mat on brown cardstock.
- Trim flower pattern paper to 9.25" x 10.5", distress edges and ink with Mahogany PowderPuff Chalking Ink, and mat on brown cardstock.
- Edge pre-cut red pattern paper with Mahogany PowderPuff Chalking Ink, and mat on brown cardstock.
- Ink blend a pattern onto the chipboard title with a stencil using Cool Gray PowderPuff Chalking Ink. (I used a brick stencil to mimic the stone structure in the photo.)
- Add splatters using Mahogany PowderPuff Chalking Ink mixed with water.
- Adhere photos, title, ribbon and red brads
- Color chipboard leaves with Cactus, Barn Board and Orange Slice PowderPuff Chalking Inks and die cut branches for the inside paper piece of the green frame. Then adhere.
- Edge pre-cut green frame with Mahogany PowderPuff Chalking Ink, add journaling and orange brads. Tuck behind photo.
Quick Quotes Products:
October Club Q
PowderPuff Chalk Inks: Mahogany, Cool Gray, Cactus, Barn Board and Orange Slice
dark brown cardstock
branch die cut by Die-Namites
Thanks for stopping by,