We dropped Aaron off at college two months ago and we really miss him. So we drove to Wisconsin to see him! As it was Carroll University's homecoming, we also got to see Aaron perform with the marching band in the half time show and parade through the streets of Waukesha. It was spectacular!
I used Echo Park's My Favorite Fall pattern papers. The leaves were created with a die cut from The Cat's Pajamas. This page is based on a sketch from Rochelle Spears' blog. I was also inspired by the colors and leaves from Scrap With Stacy's inspiration photo.
This page is entered in:
- TCP Tuesday Challenge #362 "Fall" at The Cat's Pajamas
- Rochelle Spears' October Sketch Challenge
- The October Photo Inspiration Challenge at Scrap With Stacy
- The "Art Journaling" Monday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The "Fall Colors" Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp
Thanks for stopping by,